1 walks from place to place
2 goes on a trip [syn: journeyer]
Moby Thesaurusadventurer, alpinist, astronaut, camper, climber, comers and goers, commuter, cosmopolite, cruiser, excursionist, explorer, fare, globe-girdler, globe-trotter, goer, hajji, jet set, jet-setter, journeyer, mariner, mountaineer, palmer, passenger, passerby, pathfinder, pilgrim, pioneer, rubberneck, rubbernecker, sailor, sightseer, straphanger, tourer, tourist, trailblazer, trailbreaker, transient, traveler, trekker, tripper, viator, visiting fireman, voortrekker, voyager, voyageur, world-traveler
Wayfarer may refer to:
- Wayfarer (dinghy), a class of sailing dinghy.
- Wayfarer 2.2, an alternate shell for Windows 3.1x.
- Ray-Ban Wayfarer sunglasses.
- The Wayfarer, a painting by Hieronymus Bosch.
- Wayfarer Redemption, a series of books by fantasy author Sara Douglass.
- The Wayfarer (Kojin), a novel by Japanese author Natsume Sōseki.
- "The Wayfarer", a Nightwish bonus track included in the Japanese edition of the Century Child album.
- "Wayfarer", a song by Kayo Dot on their album Choirs of the Eye.
- "Wayfarer Transit Systems Ltd", a company based in Poole, England, that designs and manufactures equipment for public transport ticketing.